China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
According to the latest statistics, the sales volume of heavy-duty self-dumping trucks reached 20,900 units in China in November, up by 17.2% year on year.
In November, CNHTC ranked the first place with a sales volume of 3,653 units; SHACMAN took the second place with a sales volume of 3,547 units and a growth rate of 70.7%; FAW Jiefang sold 2,729 units in November, up by 23.3%, ranking the third place; SAIC Hongyan saw its sales grow by 6%, reaching 2,654 units; Dongfeng sold 2,037 units, up by 47.3% year on year, ranking the fifth place. Following the top five players in the industry are Foton, Liuzhou Motor (Chenglong), Dayun Heavy-duty Truck, Hubei Sanhuan and Sichuan Nanjun.
Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks Sales Ranking from Jan. to Nov. 2020
From January to November, the sales volume of heavy-duty self-dumping trucks stood at 241,000 units in China, up by about 12% year on year.
In this period, SHACMAN, with a total sales volume of 36,600 units and a growth rate of 14% year on year, took the leading position in the industry. Its market share reached 15.2%. CNHTC ranked the third place with a total sales volume of 34,200 units and a growth rate of 25.3% year on year. Its market share stood at 14.2%. FAW Jiefang moved up to the fourth place in the industry with a total sales volume of 33,300 units and a growth rate of 35.1% year on year. Its market share stood at 13.8%. Dongfeng moved from the sixth place last year to the fifth place this year with a total sales volume of 22,600 units and a growth rate of 49.6% year on year. Its market share stood at 9.4%.
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021