Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
According the latest statistics, Foton sold 13,686 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks (including non-complete trucks) in December, up by 38.72% year on year. From January to December in 2020, the company’s total sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks reached 195,704 units, up by 62.72% year on year.
In December, Foton’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 6,250 units, accounting for 45.67% of its total sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks, down by 7.52% year on year. For the whole year of 2020, Foton sold 147,434 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 71.48% year on year.
In December, Foton sold 7,436 units medium-duty trucks, up by 139.25% year on year. For the whole year of 2020, Foton’s sales volume of medium-duty trucks reached 48,270 units, up by 40.76% year on year.
In addition, Foton Daimler, a joint venture, sold 6,264 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks in December, down by 7.31% year on year. From January to December in 2020, it sold 128,352 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks, up by 47.79% year on year.
In December, Foton sold 35,792 units light trucks, down by 15.03% year on year. From January to December in 2020, the company sold 434,734 units light trucks, up by 17.50% year on year.
The engine is one of the pillars of Foton’s business. In December, Foton sold 36,869 units engines, up by 9.68% year on year. Foton Cummins sold 31,738 units engines, up by 19.73% year on year; Foton sold 5,131 units engines, down by 27.81% year on year.
From January to December, Foton’s sales volume of engines reached 371,943 units, up by 17.45% year on year. More specifically, Foton Cummins sold 314,937 units engines, up by 34.36% year on year. Foton sold 57,006 units engines, down by 30.71% year on year.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021