Dongfeng Cummins Sold 26,300 Units Engines with National VI Emission Standards
Statistics show that China sold over 90,000 units diesel powered heavy-duty trucks with National VI Emission Standards in 2020, up by 800% year on year.
With the fast growing demand for greener and more energy efficient trucks, Dongfeng Cummins managed to increase its annual sales volume of diesel powered engines with National VI Emission Standards for heavy-duty trucks to 26,300 units. For two consecutive years, it has been ranking the first place in the market.
In addition, Dongfeng Cummins diesel engines (13L, 14L and 15L) are expected to reach an annual sales volume of 50,000 units.
With the debut of its Z15N natural gas engine in earlier January, Dongfeng Cummins will continue to roll out a series of more integrated natural gas power solutions for customers.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021