Jiefang Qingdao to Increase Its Production Volume to 1,000,000 Units in March
FAW Jiefang Qingdao Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as FAW Jiefang Qingdao) officially resumed its production on the fourth day of China’s lunar new year. Since then, the company has been rolling out 950 units trucks each day, including over 800 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks.
According to the company, it assembles a truck in just 72 seconds. In January this year, over 20,000 units trucks manufactured by the company were delivered to their customers across China. It is estimated that its production volume will exceed 1,000,000 units in March this year.
In addition, its new energy light truck production base, which started construction last year, will launch operation at the end of 2021.
According to Gou Changhui, the head of the company’s Production Department, its three production lines have been working in full swing since the start of this year. As China’s only production base that is able to produce light trucks, medium- and heavy-duty trucks as well as new energy trucks, the company boasts advanced technologies and has realized an extremely high level of automation in its production.
JH6 recreational vehicle, manufactured by FAW Jiefang Qingdao, is equipped with a number of travel amenities, including a bunker bed, air-conditioners, WIFI, TV, storage cabinets, a bathroom and a mini-kitchen.
FAW Jiefang Qingdao started operation in 2014 in Jimo. By constantly upgrading its production facilities and making technological innovations, it has been enjoying a fast growing popularity in the global market.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021