China's Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Close to 112,000 Units in February
According to the latest statistics, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks in February is expected to reach 112,000 units, up by 198% year on year. For the first two months this year, it is estimated that China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks will reach 295,400 units, up by 92% year on year.
FAW Jiefang continues to rank the first place in the industry and CNHTC the second. XCMG edged its way to the eighth place in the industry. Dongfeng witnessed a growth rate of 369%, the highest among all players.
The explosive growth of the sales in the industry is chiefly attributed to the following two reasons: first, the sales of heavy-duty trucks was heavily affected by COVID-19 in earlier 2020; second, players in the industry has been strengthening their marketing efforts since the beginning of this year.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021