China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
According to the latest statistics, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 193,000 units in April, up by 0.1% year on year. As the most important sector of the heavy-duty truck market, the tractor truck, however, declined by 3% year on year with its sales volume reaching 95,900 units in April.
The combined sales volume of the top ten players in the heavy-duty truck market accounted for 99.20% of the total sales volume in April while that of the top five players made up 91.94% of the total. In addition, the top five players in the market all recorded a sales volume of over 10,000 units.
FAW Jiefang, ranking the first place in the market, had a market share of 28.61%. CNHTC, with a sales volume of 19,000 units and a growth rate of 59%, regained its second place in the market and its market share reached 19.83%. Dongfeng, with a sales volume of 15,700 units and growth rate of 5%, moved from the fourth place in March to the third place in April and its market share stood at 16.36%. SHACMAN’s market share reached 14.31%, ranking the fourth place. Foton, with a growth rate of 32% year on year, recorded a market share of 12.83%, ranking the fifth place.
From January to April this year, the total sales volume of tractor trucks reached 366,800 units, up by 45% year on year. Beiben doubled its sales with its year-on-year growth rate reaching 204%. Dongfeng saw its sales jump by 75%. CNHTC and Foton recorded a growth rate of 69% and 68% year on year respectively.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
- FAW Group Import & Export Corp. Completed Certification of Connected Vehicle 2021-04-27
- The 100th Unit FAW Jiefang Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-04-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April