GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
In mid May 2021, the "model of the year" selection organized by the South African Guild of Motoring Journalists(SAGMJ)was held in Johannesburg, South Africa. As a dark horse, the GWM POER has entered the final. It will compete with Toyota Hilux for the title of "best model of the year 2021" in the double row pickup category, surpassing Ford, Isuzu and other brands.
Since 1986, SAGMJ has been holding the "best model of the year in South Africa". The aim of the competition, according to the organizers, was to "recognize and award the best models in South Africa." After years of development, the title of "the best model of the year" is not only widely known in South Africa, but also gradually recognized internationally.
Since its launch in South Africa in December 2020, the GWM POER has demonstrated its "super partner" character setting. It integrates scene activities into life, connects users' emotions, truly creates user value, cultural and strategic interest community, and enables users to deeply participate in understanding the brand and establish emotional connection with the brand. In addition, the GWM POER has also won the title of "best model" in Chile, Australia and New Zealand, and has been widely recognized internationally.
Relying on the advantages of intelligence and safety, the GWM POER directly competes with strong brands in the market. Only five months after its launch in South Africa, the sales volume of double row pickup trucks has surpassed mainstream models such as Volkswagen Amarok and Mazda BT50, ranking fourth in the sales list.
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April