GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
In mid May 2021, the "model of the year" selection organized by the South African Guild of Motoring Journalists(SAGMJ)was held in Johannesburg, South Africa. As a dark horse, the GWM POER has entered the final. It will compete with Toyota Hilux for the title of "best model of the year 2021" in the double row pickup category, surpassing Ford, Isuzu and other brands.
Since 1986, SAGMJ has been holding the "best model of the year in South Africa". The aim of the competition, according to the organizers, was to "recognize and award the best models in South Africa." After years of development, the title of "the best model of the year" is not only widely known in South Africa, but also gradually recognized internationally.
Since its launch in South Africa in December 2020, the GWM POER has demonstrated its "super partner" character setting. It integrates scene activities into life, connects users' emotions, truly creates user value, cultural and strategic interest community, and enables users to deeply participate in understanding the brand and establish emotional connection with the brand. In addition, the GWM POER has also won the title of "best model" in Chile, Australia and New Zealand, and has been widely recognized internationally.
Relying on the advantages of intelligence and safety, the GWM POER directly competes with strong brands in the market. Only five months after its launch in South Africa, the sales volume of double row pickup trucks has surpassed mainstream models such as Volkswagen Amarok and Mazda BT50, ranking fourth in the sales list.
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil 2021-08-19
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year 2021-08-19
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021