China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
According to the latest statistics, China sold 378 units new energy heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 147% year on year.
From January to May, China’s sales volume of new energy heavy-duty trucks reached 1,305 units, up by 70%. 81.99% of them are powered by electricity, 16.93% by hydrogen fuel cells, 1.07% by hybrid power.
Nanjing King Long and JMC delivered particularly impressive performances this year. In the first five months, Nanjing King Long sold 165 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks (150 units NJL1311ZHJFCEV1 self-dumping trucks in operation in Shandong and Inner Mongolia and 15 units NJL4250ZEKFCEV1 trucks in operation in Hebei). In same period, JMC sold 49 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks (49 units SXQ4180J1A2FCEV heavy-duty trucks started operation in Shanghai).
In May, Nanjing King Long sold 44 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks. Also in May, Dayun and Jiefang respectively sold two units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks and Zoomlion sold one unit hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty truck.
Since May, the top three players in the new energy heavy-duty truck market (Hualing Hanma, Beiben and Nanjing King Long) sold 299 units, 173 units and 171 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks.
From January to May, a total number of 606 units new energy trucks from 15 brands obtained license plates, up by 687% year on year. Among them, Hualing Hanma accounted for 44.55%.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021