China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
According to the latest statistics, China sold 378 units new energy heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 147% year on year.
From January to May, China’s sales volume of new energy heavy-duty trucks reached 1,305 units, up by 70%. 81.99% of them are powered by electricity, 16.93% by hydrogen fuel cells, 1.07% by hybrid power.
Nanjing King Long and JMC delivered particularly impressive performances this year. In the first five months, Nanjing King Long sold 165 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks (150 units NJL1311ZHJFCEV1 self-dumping trucks in operation in Shandong and Inner Mongolia and 15 units NJL4250ZEKFCEV1 trucks in operation in Hebei). In same period, JMC sold 49 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks (49 units SXQ4180J1A2FCEV heavy-duty trucks started operation in Shanghai).
In May, Nanjing King Long sold 44 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks. Also in May, Dayun and Jiefang respectively sold two units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks and Zoomlion sold one unit hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty truck.
Since May, the top three players in the new energy heavy-duty truck market (Hualing Hanma, Beiben and Nanjing King Long) sold 299 units, 173 units and 171 units hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks.
From January to May, a total number of 606 units new energy trucks from 15 brands obtained license plates, up by 687% year on year. Among them, Hualing Hanma accounted for 44.55%.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY