UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
June sales data was published yesterday. JAC has sold all kinds of vehicles 41,000 units, among which 6173 units were exported to overseas market with a great rising of 359.30 percent. Through the first half of this year, the number of vehicles sold by JAC Group went up by 36.1 percent to 285,000 units, 34143 units of which were exported, which is 125.84 percent more than the same period last year.
In recent years, JAC Group has made good efforts to promote new energy development. Worldwide, JAC now has a new energy product portfolio including i3 (mini truck and pickup), i5 (light truck) and i6 (light-duty coach) available in the global market. After launched in the South American market, the light truck i5 was highly recognized and won orders from major customers such as Pepsi-Cola and DHL in Brazil.
In terms of light trucks, JAC is the No.1 in the sales of Chinese brand light trucks in 16 countries including Chile, Russia, Mexico and Uruguay. With its transformation to 4.0 to provide for an effective and intelligent freight solutions, JAC light trucks will usher in a new era.
In heavy-duty segment, JAC had obtained the largest chinese heavy-duty trucks export order as early in 2014 - 5239 Trucks Exported to Venezuela. This export order was an important milestone for JAC’s globalization initiative, and a great opportunity for JAC to expand its influence in South America. Thanks to years of efforts, JAC Gallop now has held a very high market share in South American countries like Chile, Bolivia and Venezuela, proving that JAC is an increasingly formidable competitor in the international market.
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market 2021-08-10
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY