UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
June sales data was published yesterday. JAC has sold all kinds of vehicles 41,000 units, among which 6173 units were exported to overseas market with a great rising of 359.30 percent. Through the first half of this year, the number of vehicles sold by JAC Group went up by 36.1 percent to 285,000 units, 34143 units of which were exported, which is 125.84 percent more than the same period last year.
In recent years, JAC Group has made good efforts to promote new energy development. Worldwide, JAC now has a new energy product portfolio including i3 (mini truck and pickup), i5 (light truck) and i6 (light-duty coach) available in the global market. After launched in the South American market, the light truck i5 was highly recognized and won orders from major customers such as Pepsi-Cola and DHL in Brazil.
In terms of light trucks, JAC is the No.1 in the sales of Chinese brand light trucks in 16 countries including Chile, Russia, Mexico and Uruguay. With its transformation to 4.0 to provide for an effective and intelligent freight solutions, JAC light trucks will usher in a new era.
In heavy-duty segment, JAC had obtained the largest chinese heavy-duty trucks export order as early in 2014 - 5239 Trucks Exported to Venezuela. This export order was an important milestone for JAC’s globalization initiative, and a great opportunity for JAC to expand its influence in South America. Thanks to years of efforts, JAC Gallop now has held a very high market share in South American countries like Chile, Bolivia and Venezuela, proving that JAC is an increasingly formidable competitor in the international market.
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
- Large Orders Keep Coming in, JAC Helps Revitalize Vietnam Logistics Industry 2021-03-01
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020 2021-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April