China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
From January to May this year, China’s export volume of trucks reached 140,979 units, up by 133% year on year. The explosive growth is mainly attributed to the impressive performances in Chile, Vietnam, Australia and Philippines.
The growth rate (133%) of truck exports in the first five months this year ranked the second place, following that of the special vehicle export. In Comparison, the growth rate of China’s auto exports stood only at 103% year on year. It is also revealed that the export of trucks accounted for 18.58% of the auto export in the first five months this year.
Export Volume by Type in the First Five Months
The export of light trucks took up 66.35% of the total truck export. In addition, the export of electric trucks was taking the lead in the growth of truck export in China.
The export of heavy-duty trucks accounted for 18.76% of the total truck export and the export volume went up by 132% year on year.
The export of medium trucks accounted for 11% of the total truck export and the export volume jumped by 114.0% year on year.
The export of electric trucks stood at 1,044 units, accounting for 0.74% of the total truck export. The export volume jumped by 173% year on year.
The truck exports to the countries and regions along the Belt and Road reached 87,548 units, accounting for 62.1% of total truck export. A quick review of the past decade shows that the truck export to the Belt and Road countries and regions has been maintaining a fast growing momentum.
In Asia, Iran is one of the major destinations of China’s truck exports; In Latin America, major destinations of China’s truck exports are Chile, Peru and Ecuador, etc. In Africa, Egypt, South Africa and Ghana are the major destinations of China’s truck exports.Also in the first five months, China exported 17,627 units trucks to Chile, up by 374% year on year; it exported 15,926 units trucks to Vietnam, up by 145% year on year; it delivered 11,117 units trucks to Australia, up by 392% year on year. Chile, Vietnam and Australia were the top three destinations of China’s truck exports. In addition, the top ten destinations of China’s truck exports all witnessed fast growing momentum with Australia, Chile and South Africa ranking the top three in terms of their growth rates.
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020 2020-08-18
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses 2020-06-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April