Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
Recently, Zhejiang Geely New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group (GCV) released its sales data for the first half of the year. In the six months, GCV’s sales volume significantly increased 626%, which is so much higher than that of commercial market (26%) and new energy commercial market (77%).
With an increase of 626% year-on-year, GCV has moved up to the second place among all the new energy commercial vehicle makers. Particularly, the light-duty new energy trucks with a growth rate of 1117.5% year on year, recorded a market of 24.9%, ranking the first place.
The commercial vehicle makers have committed to accelerating their efforts to low-carbon tech development with the recent pledge to achieve carbon neutrality by 2060. In the first half of the year, GCV has seen a significantly increase in almost all its new energy business segment s including light-duty trucks, light buses, and mini buses.
New energy penetration rate is predicted to rise from the current 2.7% in 2020 to 30% by 2030. In the next decade, there is a very good chance overall, in the new energy vehicle market.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May