China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China sold 1,044 million units heavy-duty trucks from January to June this year, up by 27.9% year on year.
Dongfeng sold 203,265 units heavy-duty trucks, ranking the second place, up by 34.8% year on year.
CNHTC ranked the third place with its sales volume reaching 191,673 units, up by 58.8% year on year.
The combined sales volume of the top four players accounted for 78.64% of the total sales volume of the industry.
The fifth to the tenth place go to Foton (84,112 units, up by 8.0% year on year), SAIC Hongyan (47,105 units, up by 20.7% year on year), JAC (25,851 units, down by 4.7% year on year), Dayun (17,239 units, up by 6.6% year on year), XCMG (13,314 units, down by 7%), Geeley Hanma (9,830 units, down by 19.5% year on year).
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Erdos 2021-11-23
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021 2021-11-18
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- GEELY Launches a New Electric Semi Truck Called the Homtruck 2021-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY