China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China sold 1,044 million units heavy-duty trucks from January to June this year, up by 27.9% year on year.
Dongfeng sold 203,265 units heavy-duty trucks, ranking the second place, up by 34.8% year on year.
CNHTC ranked the third place with its sales volume reaching 191,673 units, up by 58.8% year on year.
The combined sales volume of the top four players accounted for 78.64% of the total sales volume of the industry.
The fifth to the tenth place go to Foton (84,112 units, up by 8.0% year on year), SAIC Hongyan (47,105 units, up by 20.7% year on year), JAC (25,851 units, down by 4.7% year on year), Dayun (17,239 units, up by 6.6% year on year), XCMG (13,314 units, down by 7%), Geeley Hanma (9,830 units, down by 19.5% year on year).
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May 2021-07-12
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020 2020-08-18
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H