GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
On August 9, Great Wall Motor Company Limited (stock code: 601633.SH, 02333.HK; hereinafter referred to as GWM) released its production and sales data of July 2021. In July this year, GWM achieved sales of 91,555 new vehicles, up 16.9% year-on-year, and the cumulative sales volume reached 709,766 units from January to July, an increase of 49.9% year-on-year. In July, 12,438 new vehicles were sold in overseas markets, up 97.4% year-on-year. From January to July, the cumulative overseas sales volume reached 74,110 units, an increase of 176.2% year-on-year, and the overall sales volume accounted for 10.4%.
In face of new challenges, GWM continued to adopt its concept of "user-centered" service, resolved to transform itself, deepened its global market layout, and has got a gratifying start for the performance in the second half of 2021 with the stable growth of global sales. Among them, HAVAL sold 57,196 new vehicles in July, up 20.4% year-on-year. It witnessed sales totaling 448,737 units from January to July, up 44.9% year-on-year. GWM Pickup sold 17,632 units in July and 135,698 units worldwide from January to July, with a year-on-year growth of 16.5%, of which 28,591 units were sold overseas, with a year-on-year growth of 290%, accounting for nearly 50% of the domestic market. GWM POER had a sales volume of 10,006 units per month and of over 10,000 in 14 months, ranking the top in Pickup sales. WEY sold 4,006 units in July, with a cumulative sales volume of 26,990 units from January to July. In July, ORA sold 7,251 units, with a cumulative sales volume of 59,798 units from January to July, up 378.4% year-on-year. In the context of thriving market demand, TANK 300, still like hot cakes, reached sales of 5,470 units, with a cumulative sales volume of 38,543 units from January to July.
In July this year, GWM implemented its globalization strategy earnestly and sold 12,438 new vehicles in its overseas market in July, up 97.4% year-on-year. From January to July, its cumulative overseas sales volume reached 74,110 units, up 176.2% year-on-year, and the overall sales volume accounted for 10.4%.
In terms of global production layout, the whole vehicle manufacturing base of GWM in Hubei Jingmen was officially put into operation, with an annual production capacity of 100,000 units in the first phase, and an annual production capacity of 150,000 vehicles can be achieved after full production. With various advantages and blessings including superior location, convenient transportation, excellent ecological environment and complete infrastructure, the commissioning of the whole vehicle manufacturing base of GWM in Hubei Jingmen is conducive to GWM's radiating to the central region, more comprehensive coverage of the domestic market, and continuous strengthening the competitiveness of GWM's globalization system with leading intelligent manufacturing capacity.
For the second half of 2021, GWM gets a gratifying start with good market performance. Then, more new products added, new international market developed, and promotion of new transformation and reform, GWM will continue to move forward and make every effort to achieve the transition goal of "global mobility technology company".
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May