Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
China’s truck sales in July stood at 274,400 units, down by 34% versus the same month last year. The decline was faster than the 10-percent drop posted for May, and the 20-percent drop for June, according to the latest data.
Light-duty truck sales reached 141,400 units in July, 2021, down by 27% versus the corresponding period of the previous year. The decline rate was much faster than that of 8%-drop in May and 23%-drop in June.
Six truck makers, namely Foton, Great Wall, Dongfeng, JMC,Chongqing Chang'an, JAC, saw its July new light truck sales surpassing 10 thousand units. The combined sales volume of the top ten players accounted for 88.68% of the total market share of the industry while that of the top five players dominate 62.52% market share. Foton, Great Wall and Dongfeng are the truck makers in the top three, with market share of up to 21.33%, 12.47%, and 11.26% respectively. The fourth to the sixth place go to JMC, Chongqing Chan’an and JAC with a market share greater than 8 percent.
As it presented, Foton Motor had the largest market of 21.33% with a sales volume of 30,200 units.
Eight out of ten top players in July reported a negative growth in sales, mostly had been dropping for three months in a row. SAIC Maxus and JMC are the only two players who saw its sales grow in the month of July.
Greeat Wall has been moving up all the way from its ranking in fourth place in April, to hold on to its ranking of third place in May and June and then to rank in the second place currently.
For the first seven months, there are six players in the market recording a sales volume of over 10,000 units. Foton Motor, ranking the first place in the market, had a share of 20.95%. Dongfeng, JAC and Great Wall are the other three plays with a market share of 10% with their Jan.-July total sales volume reaching 149,300 units, 136,000 units and 135,700 units respectively.
- Nissan Expects More Light-Truck Market Penetration this Year 2010-01-20
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June 2021-08-09
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 % 2021-07-13
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY 2021-07-10
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June 2020-07-14
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY