Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
China’s truck sales in July stood at 274,400 units, down by 34% versus the same month last year. The decline was faster than the 10-percent drop posted for May, and the 20-percent drop for June, according to the latest data.
Light-duty truck sales reached 141,400 units in July, 2021, down by 27% versus the corresponding period of the previous year. The decline rate was much faster than that of 8%-drop in May and 23%-drop in June.
Six truck makers, namely Foton, Great Wall, Dongfeng, JMC,Chongqing Chang'an, JAC, saw its July new light truck sales surpassing 10 thousand units. The combined sales volume of the top ten players accounted for 88.68% of the total market share of the industry while that of the top five players dominate 62.52% market share. Foton, Great Wall and Dongfeng are the truck makers in the top three, with market share of up to 21.33%, 12.47%, and 11.26% respectively. The fourth to the sixth place go to JMC, Chongqing Chan’an and JAC with a market share greater than 8 percent.
As it presented, Foton Motor had the largest market of 21.33% with a sales volume of 30,200 units.
Eight out of ten top players in July reported a negative growth in sales, mostly had been dropping for three months in a row. SAIC Maxus and JMC are the only two players who saw its sales grow in the month of July.
Greeat Wall has been moving up all the way from its ranking in fourth place in April, to hold on to its ranking of third place in May and June and then to rank in the second place currently.
For the first seven months, there are six players in the market recording a sales volume of over 10,000 units. Foton Motor, ranking the first place in the market, had a share of 20.95%. Dongfeng, JAC and Great Wall are the other three plays with a market share of 10% with their Jan.-July total sales volume reaching 149,300 units, 136,000 units and 135,700 units respectively.
- Nissan Expects More Light-Truck Market Penetration this Year 2010-01-20
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021 2022-03-25
- ZF Meets 2021 Sales And Earnings Targets 2022-03-18
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September 2021-10-18
- JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021 2021-10-15
- Foton JUL-SEP. Overseas Sales Stands at 17000 Units, UP 80% YOY 2021-10-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021