Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
BEIJING, August 23 –China’s domestic tractor market saw its sales drop 48% from the same month a year earlier to 35,500 units, which is 32,600 units less than that of last year. For the first seven months of the year, China's tractor sales have jumped 13% to 504,600 units. The increase was slower than the 24-percent increase posted for the first half of 2021.
China’s Tractor head sales fell in July, with mostly seeing a double-digit decline in its home market of China. Five truck makers, namely SINOTRUK, SANY, CAMC, Dayun, JAC experienced a greater than industry average drop (-48%) in sales. However, XCMG had the largest increase of 20% with a sales volume of 556 units. As it presented, there is no player in the top ten recording a July sales of more than 10,000 units.
The combined sales volume of the top ten players accounted for 97.21% of the market while that of the top five players dominate 88.76% of the market. FAW Jiefang and SHACMAN are the truck makers in the top two, with a market share of up to 26.65%, and 19.87% respectively.
For the first seven months of the year, China's tractor sales have jumped 13% to 504,600 units. The increase rate was slower than the 24-percent increase posted for the first half of 2021.
Top ten players account for 97.65% of the total market. For the first seven months, FAW Jiefang is absolutely the largest player holding 28.03% of market and a sales volume of 141,500 units. SINOTRUK, ranking the second place in the market, saw a sales of 102,300 units with 55% year-on-year growth. Dongfeng and SHACMAN, ranking the thrid and fourth place in the market, had a market share of 14.99% and 14.26%, registered a growth rate of 16% and 7% respectively to 75600 units and 72,000 units. The fifth place goes to Foton Motor, with a market share of 11.72% and sales of 59,200 units.
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
- FAW Group Import & Export Corp. Completed Certification of Connected Vehicle 2021-04-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY