Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
BEIJING, August 23 –China’s domestic tractor market saw its sales drop 48% from the same month a year earlier to 35,500 units, which is 32,600 units less than that of last year. For the first seven months of the year, China's tractor sales have jumped 13% to 504,600 units. The increase was slower than the 24-percent increase posted for the first half of 2021.
China’s Tractor head sales fell in July, with mostly seeing a double-digit decline in its home market of China. Five truck makers, namely SINOTRUK, SANY, CAMC, Dayun, JAC experienced a greater than industry average drop (-48%) in sales. However, XCMG had the largest increase of 20% with a sales volume of 556 units. As it presented, there is no player in the top ten recording a July sales of more than 10,000 units.
The combined sales volume of the top ten players accounted for 97.21% of the market while that of the top five players dominate 88.76% of the market. FAW Jiefang and SHACMAN are the truck makers in the top two, with a market share of up to 26.65%, and 19.87% respectively.
For the first seven months of the year, China's tractor sales have jumped 13% to 504,600 units. The increase rate was slower than the 24-percent increase posted for the first half of 2021.
Top ten players account for 97.65% of the total market. For the first seven months, FAW Jiefang is absolutely the largest player holding 28.03% of market and a sales volume of 141,500 units. SINOTRUK, ranking the second place in the market, saw a sales of 102,300 units with 55% year-on-year growth. Dongfeng and SHACMAN, ranking the thrid and fourth place in the market, had a market share of 14.99% and 14.26%, registered a growth rate of 16% and 7% respectively to 75600 units and 72,000 units. The fifth place goes to Foton Motor, with a market share of 11.72% and sales of 59,200 units.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021