SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
In July, China’s domestic dumper market saw its sales drop 51% from the same month a year earlier to 12,500 units. For the first seven months of the year, China's dumper sales have jumped 28% to 201,600 units, which is 43,700 units more than that of last year.
In July, top ten players account for 91.02% of the total market. The combined sales volume of the top ten players during January to July accounted for 92.18% of the total market share of the industry.
Eight out of ten top ten players in July reported a negative growth in sales. XCMG and SANY are the only two players who saw its sales grow in the month of July, up by 209% and 109% respectively versus the same month last year.
In July, there are six players in the market recording a sales volume of over 1,000 units. SHACMAN ranked the first place among all players with its sales volume reaching 1950 units in July.
From January to July, there are six top players recording a sales volume of over 10000 units, with the combined sales of top five exceeding 25000 units. SHACMAN ranked the first with sales of 36700 units, which is followed by SINOTRUK with sales of 30800 units. For the first seven months of the year, most dumper makers have posted a double-digit growth in sales, the year-to-date sales for SHACMAN, with the highest year-on-year growth of 55%, totaled more than 36700 dumpers, which is 13000 more than that of same period last year. Year-to-date Sales of sinotruk were up 46% as compared to the same period last year, SANY and CNJ recorded an increase of 114% and 122% respectivley.
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021