SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
In July, China’s domestic dumper market saw its sales drop 51% from the same month a year earlier to 12,500 units. For the first seven months of the year, China's dumper sales have jumped 28% to 201,600 units, which is 43,700 units more than that of last year.
In July, top ten players account for 91.02% of the total market. The combined sales volume of the top ten players during January to July accounted for 92.18% of the total market share of the industry.
Eight out of ten top ten players in July reported a negative growth in sales. XCMG and SANY are the only two players who saw its sales grow in the month of July, up by 209% and 109% respectively versus the same month last year.
In July, there are six players in the market recording a sales volume of over 1,000 units. SHACMAN ranked the first place among all players with its sales volume reaching 1950 units in July.
From January to July, there are six top players recording a sales volume of over 10000 units, with the combined sales of top five exceeding 25000 units. SHACMAN ranked the first with sales of 36700 units, which is followed by SINOTRUK with sales of 30800 units. For the first seven months of the year, most dumper makers have posted a double-digit growth in sales, the year-to-date sales for SHACMAN, with the highest year-on-year growth of 55%, totaled more than 36700 dumpers, which is 13000 more than that of same period last year. Year-to-date Sales of sinotruk were up 46% as compared to the same period last year, SANY and CNJ recorded an increase of 114% and 122% respectivley.
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
- SHACMAN Trucks Provide Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccines in Djibouti 2021-03-25
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1