SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
According to the latest statistics, SAIC Maxus’ monthly sales volume hit new record high in September, reaching 17,684 units, up by 25% year on year. In the same month, its export volume stood at 5,607 units. In addition, its accumulated sales volume in the Middle East exceeded 10,000 units, in Europe 20,000 units and in South America 30,000 units.
In September, SAIC Maxus sold 8,102 units light buses, up by 15% year on year, further solidifying its leading position in the market. More specifically, its V90, V80 Plus, V80, EV90 and EV30 provide customers with more choices, meeting their special needs and requirements.
SAIC Maxus T90 pickup, delivering super powerful performances and achieving higher intelligence, has a luxurious interior. In September, the company sold 3,179 units pickups, up by 41% year on year.
At 2020 World Expo recently held in Dubai, SAIC Maxus G50 and V90 were designated as the official carriers for China, fully showcasing China’s formidable strength in the intelligent manufacturing industry.
Recently, 21 units SAIC Maxus V80 mini buses were officially delivered to Kuala Lumpur for operation, providing more travel convenience for local residents. Also in March this year, 12 units negative pressure ambulances, remodeled from SAIC Maxus V80, were handed over to the Ministry of Health, Malaysia. Since then, they have been playing a vital role in fighting against COVID-19.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May