SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
According to the latest statistics, SAIC Maxus’ monthly sales volume hit new record high in September, reaching 17,684 units, up by 25% year on year. In the same month, its export volume stood at 5,607 units. In addition, its accumulated sales volume in the Middle East exceeded 10,000 units, in Europe 20,000 units and in South America 30,000 units.
In September, SAIC Maxus sold 8,102 units light buses, up by 15% year on year, further solidifying its leading position in the market. More specifically, its V90, V80 Plus, V80, EV90 and EV30 provide customers with more choices, meeting their special needs and requirements.
SAIC Maxus T90 pickup, delivering super powerful performances and achieving higher intelligence, has a luxurious interior. In September, the company sold 3,179 units pickups, up by 41% year on year.
At 2020 World Expo recently held in Dubai, SAIC Maxus G50 and V90 were designated as the official carriers for China, fully showcasing China’s formidable strength in the intelligent manufacturing industry.
Recently, 21 units SAIC Maxus V80 mini buses were officially delivered to Kuala Lumpur for operation, providing more travel convenience for local residents. Also in March this year, 12 units negative pressure ambulances, remodeled from SAIC Maxus V80, were handed over to the Ministry of Health, Malaysia. Since then, they have been playing a vital role in fighting against COVID-19.
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- 440 SAIC Light-duty Trucks Delivered to Overseas Market 2022-01-07
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021