Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
The first half of 2021 witnessed a growth of over 100% in SANY’s sales revenue in 50 major overseas markets, including both those in developed countries, such as France and Russia, and in developing countries, such as India, Indonesia and Vietnam. Among them, India was a “land of harvest” with the year-on-year figure being up by 109%, and products were sold to remote regions as far as Africa. The interim sales revenue in the US increased by 72%, making SANY one of the fastest-growing construction machinery companies in North America, while the sales revenue in Europe improved by 40% with great progress achieved in the localization of products.
A shrunken global market in 2020 as a result of COVID-19 did not impede SANY from advancing in the way of internationalization and making great contributions to China’s foreign trade. According to French newspaper Le Monde, the total foreign trade volume of construction machinery from China in 2020 reached € 165 billion, exceeding Germany for the first time and becoming the world leader.
Three factors have led to SANY’s impressive performance throughout the pandemic.
First of all, SANY has focused on improving the core competitiveness of its products in the global market. Also, remarkable improvements have been made in SANY’s service capability, dealer system, spare part supply system and digitization. In 2020, SANY released 51 international products, up 24% compared to 2019, and continues to gain greater market shares abroad.
Second, SANY has been creative and innovative with its international sales channels and has supported the efforts of dealers in China to go abroad. SANY has also focused on absorbing more talent with international backgrounds representing the greater variety of markets SANY desires to reach. As of June 2021, SANY has established sales networks in over 100 countries with more than 300 well-run dealers around the world, the most in the industry.
Finally, SANY and its global branches have implemented solid anti-pandemic measures during the worldwide outbreak which guarantee safe production. Not a single positive case was reported from employees of SANY Europe, and SANY India has provided vaccines to its 1,500 employees and their families, giving SANY an advantage when the global economy begins to recover from the stall.
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY 2022 Lightweight Mixer Came into the Market 2022-01-25
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo 2021-09-28
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021