Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
The first half of 2021 witnessed a growth of over 100% in SANY’s sales revenue in 50 major overseas markets, including both those in developed countries, such as France and Russia, and in developing countries, such as India, Indonesia and Vietnam. Among them, India was a “land of harvest” with the year-on-year figure being up by 109%, and products were sold to remote regions as far as Africa. The interim sales revenue in the US increased by 72%, making SANY one of the fastest-growing construction machinery companies in North America, while the sales revenue in Europe improved by 40% with great progress achieved in the localization of products.
A shrunken global market in 2020 as a result of COVID-19 did not impede SANY from advancing in the way of internationalization and making great contributions to China’s foreign trade. According to French newspaper Le Monde, the total foreign trade volume of construction machinery from China in 2020 reached € 165 billion, exceeding Germany for the first time and becoming the world leader.
Three factors have led to SANY’s impressive performance throughout the pandemic.
First of all, SANY has focused on improving the core competitiveness of its products in the global market. Also, remarkable improvements have been made in SANY’s service capability, dealer system, spare part supply system and digitization. In 2020, SANY released 51 international products, up 24% compared to 2019, and continues to gain greater market shares abroad.
Second, SANY has been creative and innovative with its international sales channels and has supported the efforts of dealers in China to go abroad. SANY has also focused on absorbing more talent with international backgrounds representing the greater variety of markets SANY desires to reach. As of June 2021, SANY has established sales networks in over 100 countries with more than 300 well-run dealers around the world, the most in the industry.
Finally, SANY and its global branches have implemented solid anti-pandemic measures during the worldwide outbreak which guarantee safe production. Not a single positive case was reported from employees of SANY Europe, and SANY India has provided vaccines to its 1,500 employees and their families, giving SANY an advantage when the global economy begins to recover from the stall.
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo 2021-09-28
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Beyond Bigger and Better, SANY Are Becoming Greener 2021-06-09
- SANY Got an Order to Supply 1000 Units Heavy-Duty Trucks to Central Asia 2021-06-09
- SANY Introduces World's First Licensable Electric Truck Crane 2021-06-07
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions 2021-03-16
- SANY Trucks Contributed to Housing Infrastructure Project in Kuwait 2021-02-26
- SANY Debut World's First Fuel Cell Mixer 2021-01-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %