Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
According to statistics released by CAAM, the truck sales in China dropped by 36% YOY but up by 32% MOM to 277,300 units in September. Among them, heavy-duty truck market totaled 59,200 units in September, up 15% month-over-month but declined 61% year on year.
From the above table we can see that, heavy-duty truck sales declined 61% in September, 91400 units less than that of last year, following a 61% drop in August. In September, there are just two automakers seeing sales of over 10,000 units. The top 10 players still capture 97.46% of the market leaving rest brands to compete for the remaining 2.54% of the market.
Sinotruk once again ranked as number one with sales of 16,100 units and top market share of 27.15%. With sales of 11,500 units and 19.36% market share, Dongfeng comes to the second place. Third place went to FAW Jiefang, with about 15.81% percent of market share, followed in fourth and fifth place by SHACMAN and Foton with 15.03% and 6.14% market share respectively. Hongyan has maintained a market share in excess of 5 percent for two months in a row, with 5.59% in September and 5.46% in August, 2021.
With regard to cumulative sales, it recorded a year-to date decline of 0.3% year on year, 3200 units less that of last year. Sinotruk, Dongfeng and Beiben are the only three brands to achieve a positive growth, with Beiben reaching the highest 40% year-on-year jump.
In the first nine months period, the top ten players still dominate the market with an impressive 97.44% share of the heavy-duty truck market. FAW Jiefang continued its year-to-date growth to 300000 units, becoming the only one to capture over one-fourth of the heavy-duty truck market share. SINOTRUK and Dongfeng followed with 19.67% and 19.14% cumulative market share, then followed by SHACMAN, with a share about 13.76%.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year