Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
China’s new energy heavy-duty truck market – the combined total of electric trucks, hybrids and natural gas and fuel cell trucks, continued to increase significantly in October 2021, up by 15% YoY and 435% MoM to 1279 units. The growth rate is the highest achieved in the year. In the first ten months of the year, new energy heavy-duty truck sales in China increased by 170% year-on-year versus 136% in the first three quarters, reaching 5590 units.
In terms of market share, full electric trucks remain competitive with a market share of up to 91.88%, down from 98.55% in October last year. New energy heavy-duty trucks registered run on fuel cell battery making up 7.78% and diesel hybrids accounting for 0.34% of registrations.
Top Nine Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck Makers
In the first ten months of the year, there are 10 top players recording a sales volume of over 200 units of new energy heavy-duty trucks, including SANY, CAMC, Dongfeng, Hongyan, Beiben and XCMG.
Currently, the fuel cell vehicles account for 7.78% of the new energy commercial truck market in China and that is 7 percent higher than that of the same time last year. Driven by the "Double Carbon" goals, more and more truck makers are shifting toward developing hydrogen-powered trucks. The truck makers that acquired the qualification for producing hydrogen trucks have increased from 3 to 9. And over 435 units of hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks have been sold in the first ten months, including 29 units for October. SHydrogen fuel cell truck market is poised for rapid growth although electric heavy-duty trucks will continue to dominate the market.
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- Heavy-Duty Truck Going Electric and Expects Growth in Near Future 2017-05-09
- Cummins Delivers Fuel Cells for Refuse Trucks in Europe 2020-07-17
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies 2020-07-14
- Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China 2020-04-02
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- Fuel Cells Widely Used on Heavy-duty Foton Trucks 2020-02-06
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Weichai Power Joins Hands with Bosch in Developing Fuel Cells 2017-11-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July