Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
China reported an overall 117.0% increase in truck exports to 270,955 units for the first nine months of 2021, which is 118.6 percent higher than the overall truck market, according to data released by the customs agency.
Let’s look back over the past five years for total export volume and YoY Growth as below.
The export value and year-on-year growth also reached an all-time high in recent years.
As can be seen, it covers the years 2016 to 2021 and shows that China’s truck export has continued to retain at a high level. The cumulative export value of trucks, from January to September, exceeded $4271.4 million, a year-on-year increase of 142%. This year’s exports are not just the highest in value, but it is the largest by volume.
Also notable, Chinese truck overseas market from January to September this year saw a significant rise in export value, a 142% increase from last year, which was roughly 25 percent higher than the growth in export volume with a YoY growth of 117%. The result also shows that the quality level of trucks exported abroad has improved significantly, allowing for the possibility of more profit.
Light-duty trucks are among the segment with the fastest growth and largest proportion.
Export proportions of each segment by tonnes during Jan.-Sep. 2021 are shown as below.
As we can see from the chart above, 178,800 Light-duty trucks were exported with an increase of 118.5 percent year-on-year. Light-duty truck has the largest proportion and growth rate in export market for Chinese trucks.
Rankings for Top 10 Chinese Truck Export Countries From JAN.-SEP. 2021
In terms of export volume, Chile not just saw the most significant increase year-on-year but it is the largest by volume. During the January to September period, Chinese truck sales in Chile jumped by 606% year-on-year to a record 40,000 units despite the pandemic, staying far ahead of its next two markets, Vietnam on 25400 and Austrilia with 16580.Top ten Chinese truck export destinations are Chile, Vietnam, Australia, Philippines, Peru, South Africa, Ecuador, Colombia, Ghana, and Saudi Arabia.
Vietnam comes second with sales of 25400 units, which translates into a market share of 9.4%, an increase of 124%, the largest among Asian market.
As table shows, Australia comes third with sales of 16580 units (up 183% y/y) and a market share of 6.1%.
The export to the rest fourth to tenth destination countries on the list all reported less than 15000 units in volume, including Philippines and Saudi Arabia in Asia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia in Latin America, as well as Ghana and South America in Africa.
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May 2021-07-12
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- Over 170,000 Units SHACMAN Trucks Operate Smoothly Across the World 2019-08-26
- China’s Export of Commercial Vehicles Grew by 21.67% from January to May 2019-07-08
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021