China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
On December 10, 2021, China Automobile Association announced its truck sales and production for November 2021 as well as the cumulative total from January to November 2021. In November, domestic truck production fell 33.8% to 309,000 units, while sales in China declined 31.9% to only 290,000 units.
Sales for November Only
Heavy-duty truck sales declined 62.3% year-on-year to 51,100 units;
Medium-size truck sales dropped 8.2% YoY to 13,000 units;
Light-truck sales fell by 26% YoY to 155,100 units;
Mini truck sales rose 7% YoY to 70,300 units.
Cumulative total from January to November
Sales for January to November
Heavy-duty truck reported a 16.65% decline in sales YoY to 1,256,100 units;
Medium-size truck sales grew 6.3% year-on-year to reach 152,000 units;
Light-duty truck sales fell by 11.3% YoY to about 1,780,100 units;
Mini truck sales dropped 21% YoY to 498,300 units.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% in 2021
- China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September