China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
On December 10, 2021, China Automobile Association announced its truck sales and production for November 2021 as well as the cumulative total from January to November 2021. In November, domestic truck production fell 33.8% to 309,000 units, while sales in China declined 31.9% to only 290,000 units.
Sales for November Only
Heavy-duty truck sales declined 62.3% year-on-year to 51,100 units;
Medium-size truck sales dropped 8.2% YoY to 13,000 units;
Light-truck sales fell by 26% YoY to 155,100 units;
Mini truck sales rose 7% YoY to 70,300 units.
Cumulative total from January to November
Sales for January to November
Heavy-duty truck reported a 16.65% decline in sales YoY to 1,256,100 units;
Medium-size truck sales grew 6.3% year-on-year to reach 152,000 units;
Light-duty truck sales fell by 11.3% YoY to about 1,780,100 units;
Mini truck sales dropped 21% YoY to 498,300 units.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021