JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021
CHILE, December 27, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- In 2021, JMC saw growth in both sales (up 300%) and market share (up 69%) in Chile. Chile has thus become its largest overseas market.
JMC Chile dealership is consisted of a professional team with rich experience, which has been working in the auto market for more than 30 years and ever represented many car brands such as Mitsubishi, Chery, and Chrysler.
Due to their high quality and professional services, JMC has got more and more favor and trust from customers, including local government. In early 2020, the municipality of La Floridad, Santiago, Chile, placed an order for a batch of 25 Vigor 5 for use in municipal patrols.
JMC, a leading company in the light-duty truck industry, passed the Chilean national standard certification in 2019 and became the first vehicle manufacturer to introduce electric light trucks to Chile. Its first light-duty electric truck introduced to Chile-- JMC Kairui EV is among the best-selling EV trucks in Chile now.
- 875 Units Foton Mini-trucks to be Exported to Chile 2021-04-01
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- FAST Exports AMTs to Chile in Bulk 2018-11-28
- The 10th Anniversary Ceremony of JAC in Chile is Held Grandly 2018-11-14
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
- 73 Units Beiben Heavy-duty Trucks to be Delivered to Chile 2017-11-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021