China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021
In China, sales of tractors for the month of December in end-consumer market stood at 27000 units, 53% down from a year ago. Most of the leading tractor manufacturers have reported double-digit falls in December. CAMC was the only one to achieve a positive growth with 317 units sold and 8% growth year-on-year. FAW Jiefang maintained its lead in the tractor sales for yet another month with sales of 8272 units.
China reported a 15 percent decline in total tractor sales at 644,700 units in 2021, approximately 113,000 units less were sold compared to the prior-year level.
Sales of Tractors in End Consumer Market in 2021
SAIC Hongyan was the only one in the tractor end consumer market to achieve a positive growth in 2021, with an increase of 19% and net growth reaching over 3,000 units compared to prior-year level.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021