JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
According to the bulletin of Production and Sales of JAC Group in 2021: the total sales volume was 524,000 units in 2021 with the YOY growth of 15.6%, exceeding the annual sales target of JAC group.
In the field of passenger vehicle, the total sales volume reached 253,000 units in 2021 with the YOY growth of 62.3%; and the total sales volume of the pure electric passenger vehicles was 134,000 units with the YOY growth of 169.1%.
In the field of commercial vehicle, the total sales volume reached 272,000 units. Among them, annual sales of multifunctional commercial vehicles increased by 20% year-on-year.
In the field of export, the total sales was 74,000 units with the YOY growth of 100.4% from Jan. to Dec. Operating revenue reached 7.8 billion Yuan, YOY growth of 103%, and both sales volume and revenue reached the best level in history.
The export of high-end light trucks continued to be the first in the Chinese auto industry; the export of pickup ranked among the top 3 brands in China and has grown into a mainstream brand of pickup in China; electric passenger vehicles have now entered more than 20 countries around the world, with a cumulative export of nearly 2,000 vehicles，and it has been exported to high-end European markets such as Italy and Switzerland in batches, and has also been widely praised by local group users in Mexico and Israel; electric light trucks have won the favor of 15 "Global 500" companies such as DHL, Pepsi, and Carrefour in Brazil.
At the same time, JAC Group actively responded to the “The Belt and Road” initiative and continued to expand the markets of countries along the route. In recent years, JAC Group's exports have covered nearly 100 countries along "The Belt and Road", and the export volume accounts for about 80% of JAC Group's total exports. Among the 19 overseas KD factories of JAC Group, 15 are located along "The Belt and Road".
JAC Group has been deeply involved in the layout of Kazakhstan's auto industry and has made positive contributions to the promotion of industrial cooperation between the China and Kazakhstan. By the end of 2021, JAC Group has successfully exported 17,000 units vehicles to Kazakhstan, including more than 10,000 units of passenger vehicles, becoming the 1st passenger vehicles brand exported to Kazakhstan from China. JAC Group's Kazakhstan project has become a model of China's "The Belt and Road" capacity cooperation.
In the future, JAC Group will continue to adhere to the user-centered development concept, continuously optimize the product structure, improve the level of intelligent technology, and bring a better car life to global users.
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List 2021-12-23
- 400 Units JAC T8 Pickups to be Exported to Saudi Arabia 2021-12-15
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021 2021-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021