SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
In 2021, SINOTRUK climbed up to the second place in China with 286,000 domestic sales volume and a market share of 20.5%. While in overseas market, it has also ranked first among exports for the 17 consecutive years.
The production and sales data released by CAAM showed a decline of 48 percent in heavy-duty truck sales in January 2022, from 183,000 units in the same period last year to 95,000 units this year. However, SINOTRUK’s January sales rose by 7.3 percent to 27,725 units amid an industry-wide slowdown.
In 2022, SINOTRUK will continue to improve its product layout and provide the market with a comprehensive range of premium products. In the new energy fields, it has built three major technology lines consisting of pure electric, hybrid and hydrogen fuel cell, developed a full range of new energy commercial vehicle products for four types of vehicle types: traction, cargo, engineering, and special-purpose applications. The fully-developed full range of electric drive bridge technologies will also be fully deployed, 3-16 ton electric drive bridge new products will be on the market.
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021