Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
According to official figures, a total of 7,438 heavy-duty dump trucks were sold in China in March, down 83% from a year ago (down 7% from February's 76% year-on-year decline) and up 109% from the previous month.
In March, the top 10 dump truck enterprises still dominated with a combined market share of 91.80%.
Sales of heavy-duty dump trucks continue to decline in March. In the previous months, there were companies that showed positive growth. However in March, except Yutong, which has seen a net increase in sales from last year, all other companies experienced a decline. Sany Group also changed from an increase to a decrease in March after having been increased for 14 consecutive months in heavy-duty dump trucks. In March, most companies experienced an 80% plunge, with some even reaching 92%. However, Dongfeng, Dayun, Sany and XCMG performed relatively well, with a lower decline than the overall level of the industry.
In the first two months of this year, there was not a single company with sales of heavy-duty dump trucks exceeding 1,000 units. However, in March, there were three companies whose monthly sales of heavy-duty dump trucks exceeded 1,000 units. In March, Dongfeng once again topped the list in the heavy-duty dump truck market with 1,423 sales and 19.13% market share. This is the fourth consecutive month that Dongfeng has topped this segment. SHACMAN followed in second place with 1,345 sales and a monthly market share of 18.08%, which is also the best ranking SHACMAN has achieved so far this year. SINOTRUK ranked third with 1,258 sales and a monthly share of 16.91%. These three enterprises with sales over 1,000 units are also the only three enterprises with a monthly share of more than 10%. Foton and Jiefang came fourth and fifth, achieving sales of 743 and 699 units, with market shares of 9.99% and 9.4% respectively. In March, the industry's Top 5 together accounted for a share of 73.51%, up from February (72.17%).
In the first quarter, Heavy-duty dump trucks fell by 80% year-over-year to 14,700 units, which were 60,000 units less than the same period last year.
In the first quarter of this year, six out of the top ten companies achieved growth in their cumulative share, three companies, including Dongfeng, Dayun and Yutong, grew by 3.19%, 3.46% and 3% respectively, while XCMG, Sany and Foton grew by 2.49, 1.78 and 0.4 percentage points respectively.
Sales of new energy heavy-duty dumpers were 1,291 units, accounting for 8.8% of the total 14,700 dump truck sales. The share of new energy models in the dump truck segment is increasing rapidly in the first quarter of this year, as its share in 2021 is still less than 1%.
From the data above, it can be concluded that XCMG, Yutong and Sany of the top ten heavy-duty dump truck companies have the highest new energy ratio of 77.94%, 98.19% and 33.71% . Meanwhile, Foton, Dongfeng and industry giants have also increased the proportion of new energy models as compared to February.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January