A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
SAIC MAXUS released its report on production and sales in May, showing that 52000 vehicles were sold during January to April. Of the cumulative sales, 20,000 units were wide-body light passenger car, especially the MAXUS EV30, with sales up 28% year-on-year.
MAXUS’ sales in overseas markets almost doubled, especially in the Middle East and Europe, where the year-on-year growth both exceeded 200%, setting a new record high.
SAIC MAXUS Pickup trucks are gaining popularity in South America from a wider customer base due to its super spacious, comfortable ride and off-road performance. In the first three weeks of April, SAIC MAXUS overtake Japanese, Korean and American brands as No.1 with a dominant 18.5 percent share in South America.
In the South American market, SAIC MAXUS became an official sponsor of the Chile Rally 2022 held in April. Its T90 participated in the Chile Rally as supply trucks with legendary driver Francisco Lopez. SAIC MAXUS T60, along with EV90 and EV30, was presented at the Uruguay Agricultural Show and received "real-name" praise from Uruguayan President Luis Lacalle Pou for the outstanding performance.
In Q1, 2022, SAIC Maxus ranked as top ten best-selling auto brands in Chile and its MAXUS T60 ranked the fourth in the list of best-selling automobiles in the Chilean market.
In the Middle East, pickup trucks are quite popular and MAXUS T60 ranked fourth in the Saudi market segment in the first quarter, making it the best-selling Chinese-branded pickup truck in the region.
In Australia, its G10, G10 PLUS and other models are also very popular because of their complete configuration and comfortable riding experience. During January to March period, they ranked the second place in its segment with 14.70% market share. The EV90, in particular, came to the top of the sales list in the LARGE VAN segment in Australia.
In New Zealand, MAXUS V90, EV90, V80, G10 and other VAN models have held combined market share of 29.4%, ranking second in both monthly and Q1 performance. In other words, one out of every 3 VANs sold in the New Zealand were SAIC Maxus.
In the Australia and New Zealand market, SAIC DATONG MAXUS T90 EV pickup received an intentional purchase order from the New Zealand Ministry of Transport in April before it was launched, and it will become the iteration of New Zealand's official vehicle. T90 EV is expected to be officially launched in Australia and New Zealand by the end of the year, which had received intention orders for more than 200 units in just 2 days when it first debuted in New Zealand in February.
In the European market, SAIC MAXUS VANs have been the vehicles that logistics giants rushed to buy. Its EV90 EV90 hits the highest segment market share of 46.8% in the first quarter in Norway. In the European market, SAIC MAXUS EUNIQ 6, a new energy SUV with five seats, is highly recognized and has been praised by the third largest newspaper in Finland, Evening News, Norway BIL & MOTOR and other European professional media, saying it offers rich configurations in safety and intelligent assist driving, large space, strong power.
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY 2021-10-09
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021