NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
According to the latest statistics, the number of new energy heavy-duty trucks sold in China totaled 11,600 units in the first seven months. This was a notable increase of 385% from the figure in 2021.
In the segment market, new energy dump trucks hold 23.74% of the NEV heavy truck market share, an increase of 4.66% over last year, which is just a bit lower than that of new energy tractors.
From category perspective, electric trucks still dominates the NEV market, leading to an increase in overall new energy dumper market. Over the first seven months period, electric heavy-duty trucks saw the highest sales volume of 2647 units (96.43%), while the sales volume of fuel cell and plug-in hybrid trucks is quite few at only 94 units (3.42%) and 4 units (0.15%) respectively.
In July, XCMG took the first place with the sales of 86 new energy heavy trucks, which is the second time it take the first place after January.
From January to July, most of the new energy dump truck makers achieved positive growth, with Jiefang, SHACMAN achieving net growth. FOTON iBLUE, Dongfeng, Hongyan and BYD achieved a surge due to the small base in the same period last year. Yutong, XCMG, Sany, Beiben and CAMC rose by 1202%, 472%, 1260%, 320% and 658% YoY respectively. Nanjing Golden Dragon, which was at the top of the new energy dump truck sales list during the same period last year, sold 12 units from January to July this year, down 93% year-on-year (Note: all 183 new energy dump trucks sold by Nanjing Golden Dragon from January to July last year were fuel cell dump trucks).
In terms of market share, the year-to-date sales volume of the top four truck makers, Yutong, XCMG, Sany and Beiben amounted to 560, 526, 408 and 294 units respectively with a market share of 20.40%, 19.16%, 14.86% and 10.71%. Jiefang, iBLUE and Dongfeng took the sixth to eighth place with sales of 189 units, 133 units and 104 units and a share of 6.89%, 4.85% and 3.79% respectively. The year-to-date sales of SAIC Hongyan and SHACMAN were 94 and 83 units respectively, with a cumulative share of 3.42% and 3.02% respectively, which don’t make much difference.
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou 2022-06-13
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April 2022-06-02
- ZF Posts H1 Sales Up 10% to EUR 21.2 Billion 2022-08-04
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months 2022-07-13
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021 2022-03-25
- ZF Meets 2021 Sales And Earnings Targets 2022-03-18
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April