FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
On August, 30, FAW Jiefang released its financial results for the first half of 2022. The financial report showed the company generated revenue of 22.872 billion yuan and net profit attributable to the mother company of 170 million yuan in the first half. In terms of sales volume, FAW Jiefang continued to maintain industry leadership, with 85,000 medium and heavy trucks sold and a terminal market share of 25.6%, up 1.7 percentage points from 2021 figures.
In the first half of this year, the overall commercial vehicle market saw a 42.1% drop to 1.702 million units, of which 437,000 units are medium and heavy trucks, down 62.1% year-on-year. This was mainly due to the repeated outbreaks of the epidemic in the first half of the year, as well as uncertainties in the global supply chain and rising oil prices.
As of end of July, FAW Jiefang has exported a total of 11,819 vehicles, an increase of nearly 50% year-on-year, and achieved sales breakthroughs in more and more markets such as Mongolia, Mexico and Nigeria. At present, FAW Jiefang has exported its products to 80 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Eastern Europe, and has over 70 first-level dealers and nearly 300 distributors in nearly 40 countries and regions around the world. In addition, FAW Jiefang has set up three overseas subsidiaries in South Africa, Russia and Tanzania to export products including J6, JH6 and Tiger V.
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL 2022-08-22
- FAW Jiefang Delivers First 60 Express Delivery Trucks in Mexico 2022-08-19
- 100 Jiefang Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy Trucks Delivered 2022-08-17
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Mongolia: FAW Jiefang Received an Order for 500 Units of J6P Trucks 2022-07-25
- FAWDE’s Export Volume Went up by 55% YOY 2022-06-23
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine 2022-06-09
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- FAW TRUCKS SA Assembles 9 000th Unit At COEGA PLANT 2022-05-05
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022