China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
In the first eight months of 2022, around 343,000 pickup trucks were sold in China, down 1.3 percent slightly from the same period last year. Overall, the pickup truck market has seen a continued growth in 2022, but the growth rate may vary slightly from month to month.
Sales of pickup trucks in China were close to 40000 units in August, with 18% YOY and 8% MOM growth. In August, a total of 12,100 units of Chinese pickup trucks were exported, with SAIC MAXUS and JAC exporting the largest volume.
From January to August 2022, there were nine pickup truck manufacturers that sold more than 10,000 units. Great Wall Motor is at the top of the list with 126,300 pickup truck sales, followed by JMC, which sold 43,100 units. Sales of SAIC MAXUS, JAC, Zhengzhou Nissan, Jiangxi Isuzu, Changan surpassed the 20000-unit mark. SAIC MAXUS, JAC and Changan achieved a year-on-year growth of 76.0%, 69.2% and 62.4% respectively in pickup sales compared with the same period last year.
Under guidelines issued earlier this year on boosting consumption, China has decided to improve the management of pickup trucks in cities and further let up on travel restrictions on the pickups.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units