September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
Industry data shows that China's pickup truck market continued to grow robustly in September, with sales up 9.4% month-on-month. A total of 44,000 pickups were sold in China last month, according to the China Passenger Vehicle Association.
The cumulative sales for the first nine months are down 2.4 percent to 38500 units compared to the same period last year.
According to the association, production and sales of pickup trucks performed much better than other truck segments, as it saw strong growth in exports.
TOP 10 Pickup Sales in Sept.,2022Great Wall Motor topped the list with 17,111 pickup truck sales, down 14.5% year-on-year, followed by SAIC DATONG, and JANGSU with sales of 5,895 and 5,744 units respectively.
JAC, Zhengzhou Nissan, Changan Automobile and Jiangxi Isuzu went to the fourth to seventh place with sales of 3844, 2994, 2572 and 2370 units respectively.
TOP 10 Pickup Sales from Jan. to Sept.,2022From January to September, Great Wall reported sales of 143,399 pickup trucks, down 14.0 percent from the same period last year but still far ahead of the rest. JMC and SAIC MAXUS ranked second and third with sales of 48,893 and 43,999 units respectively.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June