FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
On November 9, FAW Jiefang released its production and sales data for October. The data showed that FAW Jiefang sold a total of 13,300 vehicles in October, including 11300 medium and heavy-duty trucks. This represents a month-on-month increase of 25.38% and this increase has continued for three months.
In the January-September period this year, sales of China's commercial vehicles amounted to 2.484 million units, dropping 34.2% compare to 2021. Commercial vehicle manufacturers including FAW Jiefang, have come under great pressure this year.
However, unlike the weak domestic market, China's commercial vehicle exports are being ushered in a golden period of development. According to China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China's commercial vehicle exports amounted to 422,000 units, up 39.2% year-on-year from January to September 2022. Many commercial vehicle manufacturers have seen the growth opportunities in overseas markets and are successively ramping up their exports.
FAW Jiefang has also achieved unexpectedly export results thanks to its efforts over years. Data shows that from January to August this year, FAW Jiefang has achieved overseas sales of 14,500 units, a figure almost close to last year's annual exports of 15,000 units, representing a 62.8% increase year-on-year.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months