Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
According to the latest available information, truck sales in China amounted to 215,800 units in November 2022, down 26% year-on-year. The decline (26%) in November was faster than that in October (17%). Of these sales, 46,600 units were sold in the heavy-duty truck market (including chassis and tractors), down 3% from the previous month.
Top Ten Players in Heavy Truck Sales in China in Nov.
Five players saw sales decline in November compared to October, while the other five saw growth, with SHACMAN, Dongfeng, Jianghuai, Beiben and Dayun seeing sales increase by 15%, 2%, 149%, 127% and 11% respectively in November from the previous month. In terms of Year-over-year growth, sales of five players - SHACMAN, Jiefang, Foton, JAC and Beiben - increased by 25%, 5%, 16%, 152% and 87% respectively in November.
The cumulative sales of heavy trucks in China from January to November this year amounted to 617,800 units, down 54% year-on-year, a drop 2% less than the previous ten months. Specifically, the top 10 players all experienced a sharp double-digit drop.
In terms of cumulative share, the top 10 players captured 97.15% of the market. SINOTRUK (23.99%), Jiefang (19.14%) and Dongfeng (18.03%), SHACMAN (16.14%) and Foton (10.2%) came to the top five in the rankings.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022