26 Years, FOTON Are Still Going Strong
26 years' growth, 26 years' struggle, 26 years' evolution, 26 years' progress. For now, FOTON has more than 10 million commercial vehicles in the world. FOTON has become the no.1 electric bus fleet in Latin America. FOTON has ranked as the most valuable commercial vehicle manufacturer in China for 18 consecutive years. FOTON has been No.1 in China's commercial vehicle exports for 11 consecutive years.
26 years, FOTON are still going strong.
FOTON are building a sustainable future. FOTON are inheriting traditional vehicle-making knowledge. FOTON are innovating through technological breakthroughs.Behind heritage and vision is infinite power. And before FOTON is endless possibility.
- What Is It Like to Drive a FOTON TUNLAND in Ecuador? 2022-08-18
- FOTON Motor: A Transport Solution Expert for All Logistics Scenarios 2022-08-10
- FOTON AUMAN EST A, MONEY MASTER 2022-07-15
- FOTON BIG SHOW Made Landfall in Southeastern Luzon, Philippines 2022-07-01
- WHY FOTON | FOTON AUMAN EST-A LNG 2022-07-01
- FOTON's Full Electric Trucks Debuted at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON TUNLAND G7 8AT 2022-06-06
- WHY FOTON | Truck Mate, Big is More 2022-05-26
- FOTON ME | Travelling the World in a FOTON Truck 2022-05-19
- FOTON VIEW Ambulance Helps Access to Emergency Medical Care in Bangladesh 2022-05-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April