FOTON Global Partners Conference 2023 Was Successfully Held
#Foton 2023 global partners conference
FOTON 2023 global partners conference was held on April 12 2023 in Beijing, China. #Foton is known as the No. commercial vehicle brand in China and is strived to be at the forefront of the technology.
- 26 Years, FOTON Are Still Going Strong 2022-08-30
- What Is It Like to Drive a FOTON TUNLAND in Ecuador? 2022-08-18
- FOTON Motor: A Transport Solution Expert for All Logistics Scenarios 2022-08-10
- FOTON AUMAN EST A, MONEY MASTER 2022-07-15
- FOTON BIG SHOW Made Landfall in Southeastern Luzon, Philippines 2022-07-01
- WHY FOTON | FOTON AUMAN EST-A LNG 2022-07-01
- FOTON's Full Electric Trucks Debuted at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON TUNLAND G7 8AT 2022-06-06
- WHY FOTON | Truck Mate, Big is More 2022-05-26
- FOTON ME | Travelling the World in a FOTON Truck 2022-05-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months