840HP X6000 Rolls Off the Line
On May 10, the most powerful tractor unit, SHACMAN X6000 with 840 hp Weichai engine rolled off the production line. This also marks the 2 millionth heavy duty truck produced by SHACMAN.The Weichai 17H 840HP Engine, with a maximum output torque of 3,750 N•m, can reduce fuel consumption by 5%-8%. Its B10 service life can reach up to 2 million km. It is a significant breakthrough in terms of power, reliability and cost effectiveness and will undoubtedly address the concerns of users.
- SHACMAN & Lingyu Export Large Quantities of Powder Tank Semi Trailers Overseas 2022-10-09
- SHACMAN H3000 Setting Sail Abroad 2022-07-08
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Food Transport Special Vehicles Depart China for Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Jamaica: An Interview with a Truck Driver Using SHACMAN X3000 2022-01-06
- SHACMAN F3000 Truck Travels Through the Forest in Africa Loading with Logs 2021-12-17
- SHACMAN in Colombia 2021-12-10
- SHACMAN Celebrates the Launch of Its All New Light-duty Truck K5000 in China 2021-09-18
- SHACMAN Dirt Wagon in Jamaica 2020-09-29
- SHACMAN F3000 in Myanmar 2020-09-11
- SHACMAN X3000 Truck in Myanmar 2020-08-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China