Beiben V3ET Semi Dumper
Beiben V3ET semi-dumper has larger payload capacity as compared to the previous 8x4 dumpers. With 13.7t more payloaded and efficiency up 72% than the others, it can achieve a target profit for customers.
The semi-dumper not only has advantages in basic requirements like low fuel consumption, super comfort, high reliability and strong security, but to upgrade in the following 8 aspects.
1. Standard QH50 PTO, improving the convenience of matching with semi-dumper;
2. Torque transmission between the shaft is improved by 25%, more suitable for complex road conditions;
3. Standard wheel differential and inter-axle differential, improving the capability to cope with bad road conditions in stand-gravel yard;
4. Upgraded clutch to further adaptive to complex operating environment when the vehicle pulls off;
5. Dual purpose tread tire compatible for both road and gravel road transportation;
6. The upper side of saddle is 1285mm high from the ground (few-leaf-spring rear suspension), lowering down the center of vehicle and improve the stability whether it is in motion or lifting weights;
7. Special anti-loose design is adopted in the saddle in order to respond to the twisting conditions;
8. 500+horsepower enables vehicles capable of coping with various road conditions such as sand-gravel yard, climbing in full load, and travelling at high speed.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel