Beiben Exhibited Full Electric Tractor Head at China Manufacturing Expo
SHENYANG CITY, CHINA, October 25 /chinatrucks.com/ - On October 22, the 20th China International Equipment Manufacturing Expo (referred to as China Manufacturing Expo or CIEME) opened in Shenyang International Exhibition Center. China Manufacturing Expo is a national class exposition integrating new product display, information exchange, trading, investment negotiation and technical cooperation in the international equipment manufacturing industry. Themed with “Promote vitalization by transforming to smart manufacturing”, the Expo set up 8 exhibition halls offline, used for showcasing high-end equipment, metal molding machines, intelligent manufacturing equipment and special-purpose vehicles and much more.
The star of the Beiben exhibit in Shenyang city was the unveiling of its new energy vehicle – Beiben full electric tractor head, which attracted much attention from all parts of society participated in the Expo.
Beiben launched three series for this full electric tractor, including standard series, comprehensive series and heavy-duty series, designed for different applications. Its low energy consumption advantages can improve the fuel economy by up to 50%. It is is fitted with Beiben V3 cab, powered by an integrated battery with both on-board battery charging and battery swapping capacity. It could soon be fully charged in under 90 minutes in charging mode while the swapping process will be completed in 5 minutes. Moreover, it comes standard with Beiben chassis, Mercedes-Ben- tech axle and remote monitoring technology to locate the vehicle’s exact location. At launch, the vehicle will be offered with a permanent magnet synchronous motor and lithium iron phosphate battery to achieve zero exhaust emissions. Beiben claimed that the tractor head would have a range of 120 kilometers at full charge and full load.
Beiben has been focusing on developing new energy vehicles including electric heavy-duty truck and hydrogen heavy-duty truck to help China to achieve carbon neutral by 2030 and net zero carbon by 2060.
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- ZF Breaks Ground on Its Fourth R&D Centre in China 2022-03-25
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World 2022-02-24
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- ZF Marks 40th Year in China 2021-11-19
- China Premier: VOLVO Trucks To-Be-Locally-Produced Flagship Model FH 2021-11-09
- Heishan Fleet Selects Tonly Mining Trucks with Allison 4800 ORS Transmission 2021-11-08
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China 2021-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021