Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
According to the latest terminal licensing data, a total of 1165 battery-swapping heavy trucks were sold in China in April, up 117% from a year earlier and 35.5% from a month earlier. Since the start of this year, the cumulative retail sales have reached 3482 units, a year-on-year increase of 31%，representing nearly half of the market share (51.2%).
一. Top 10 Best-selling Electtric Heavy Trucks in China in April
According to the latest terminal licensing data, top 3 of the most popular battery-swapping heavy-duty trucks from January to April includes: XCMG battery-swapping Tractor, Farizon battery-swapping Tractor and XCMG battery swapping garbage dump truck.
The characteristics of the top 10 best-selling models are mainly as follows:
Among them, tractor has the largest of number, reaching 6, followed by dump truck (3) and mixer truck (1).
From the manufacturer’s terms, XCMG ranked first with four models on the list. Jiefang took the second place with two models on the list, followed by Farizon, Liuzhou Motor, SANY, SINOTRUK and Hongyan, all of which had only one on the list.
The top10 best-selling models have accumulated sales of 1,412 units, accounting for more than 40% (40.54%) of the total. There are 7 models with cumulative sales of more than 100 units.
There are three models with cumulative sales of more than 150 units, ie XCMG XGA4254BEVWCA, Farizon HN4250B36C6BEV and XGA5317ZLJBEVWA. With sales of 236, 218 and 168 units respectively, the total sales of the top three reached 622 units, accounting for 18 percent of the market share.
XCMG, SANY and Jiefang were among the Top Three Players.
Table 2, Top 10 Battery-Swapping Heavy Trucks in April 2023
The table above shows that XCMG, Sany and Jiefang ranked among the top three in sales of battery-swapped heavy trucks in April 2023. Eight of the top 10 players increased while two declined, with Yutong soaring the most at 583.3% MoM.
Table 3, Top 10 Players in Jan. to April, 2023
Cumulative sales of battery-swapping heavy trucks from January to April 2023, as shown in the table above
--- XCMG heavy trucks topped the list with the cumulative sales of 913 units (up 4% YoY) and a market share of 26.22%.
--- Farizon ranked second with sales of 515 units (Down 32% YoY) and a 14.8% market share.
---Sany ranked third with sales of 406 units (Up 534% YoY) and a 11.66% market share.
--- The cumulative sales of all other brands on the list are less than 300 units.
In the foreseeable future, more and more cities in China will promote further the application of battery-electric heavy trucks as the policy of "double carbon“ strategy in China is already on track.
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: XCMG Showcased Two Wide-Body Mining Dumpers 2023-03-21
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover 2022-09-28
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.