Heavy Truck up by 26% Year on Year This September
www.chinatrucks.com: According to the latest data, the domestic heavy truck market brought a total of about 52,500 sales of various types of vehicles in September this year, which increases 26% compared with 41,800 sales of the same period last year.
Sales Volumes Overview of Heavy Trucks in September, 2016
There was no obvious change of the competitive situation in the market structure this September. FAW Jiefang got the first place of sales which had reelected the champion of the ninth months, delivered 1017 thousands units, up by 47% year on year; Dongfeng heavy truck delivered 10500 units, up by 29% year on year, continue to be ranked the second, China Heavy Duty Truck ranked third delivered 9400 trucks, up by 25% year on year. SHACMAN and Foton delivered respectively 7,000 trucks and 5500 trucks, up by 8% and 1% year on year.
The sales of JAC are 3200 units, up by 30% year on year, which ranked the sixth. CAMC delivered 1151 trucks, up by 89% year on year, to be the largest growth of this Sep. Among the mainstream enterprises, DAYUN delivered 1875 trucks, up by 38% year on year; SAIC-Hongyan and Beiben delivered 1001 and 700 units of trucks, up by 64% and 38% year on year.
2014-2016 Heavy-Duty Truck Chart
From Jan to Sep, the growth of heavy truck market reached to 20.3%, and the total sales are 491 thousand and 9 hundred trucks, up by 83 thousand trucks year on year.
Among them, FAW delivered 101 thousand and 7 hundred trucks, up by 66% year on year and the market share of FAW Jiefang is 20.7%. Dongfeng delivered 94 thousand and 4 hundred trucks, up by 6% year on year and the market share is 19.2%. SINOTRUK delivered 83 thousand and 3 hundred trucks, up by 11% year on year and the market share is 16.9%. SHACMAN and FOTON delivered about 69 thousand trucks and 56 thousand trucks, up by 17% and 4% year on year and the market share are 14% and 11.4%.
In the third party, JAC ranked No.6 in the industry and totally delivered 308 thousand trucks, up by 32% year on year, the market share is 6.3%. The sales of Dayun are 14646 trucks, up by 31% year on year, market share is 3%. SAIC-Hongyan totally delivered 11151 trucks, up by 67% year on year. And CAMC and Beiben delivered 9838 trucks and 6871 trucks from Jan to Sep, down by 9% and 2% year on year, and the market shares are 2% and 1.4%.
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April