FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine (FAWDE)
www.chinatrucks.com: Located in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Works (hereinafter referred to as " FAWDE ") is an exclusively-invested enterprise subordinated to China FAW Group Corporation. Established in 1943, and after seven decades of development, the factory now covers an area of 670,000 square meters, with over 3,500 employees, total assets of RMB6.35 billion, and brand intangible assets of RMB10.229 billion. Presently, it possesses four plant areas, including two large engine bases, one engine remanufacturing base, and one modified vehicle research base, and has formed a production system with world-leading equipment, domestic leading management and industry leading quality, with an annual production capacity of 600,000 diesel engines and 15,000 modified vehicles.
FAWDE has domestic leading independent research and development capacity. Relying on the advantage of the technology center of FAW, it has formed an independent research and development mode of open cooperation, built “five independent R&D systems” including the product development process and standard system, and the product development process management system, and set up “five independent R&D technology platforms” involving energy-saving and environmental protection technology, and e-intelligence technology, which is the only enterprise that has various core technologies such as VCU, GPS, EGR, and engine braking in the diesel engine industry, as well as the first enterprise that has successfully developed the four-valve diesel engine and electronic-controlled common-rail diesel engine, and successfully developed and promoted the two-stage supercharged diesel engine in China.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017