Shandong Binzhou Bohai Piston Co., Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: Shandong Binzhou Bohai Piston Co., Ltd. (Bohai Piston hereinafter) is located in Binzhou, the hinterland of the Yellow River Delta, founded in 1651 and began piston production in 1963. Bohai Piston has being taken the leadership position in domestic piston industry for 26 years since 1986.
In the new century, Bohai Piston has been developed from a small factory covering an area of 73333 square meter and hundreds of employee to a leading Public company with 3000 employee with the right breakthrough of scientific development and in furtherance of the value concept of “develop in good faith with science and technology; benefit the society by running an excellent business”. The products have been extended from one to related industry chain, such as piston and assembly, Al alloy, and so on. The company has realized the transition of production organization, management and growth style and the innovation and promotion of technical process. Nowadays, the comprehensive capacity of Bohai Piston is on the top 4 in the world.
The leading product of Bohai Piston is high performance piston that the diameter is from 30mm to 350mm, piston variety is over 1000, annual production capacity is 30million pieces. Bohai Piston is the only specialized manufacturer that widely producing all kinds of piston used in car, marine, engineering etc in China. Over 300 dealers have been established around the 34 provinces, cities and autonomous regions. Main customers include the famous engine manufacturer in domestic market, such as FAW Group, Dongfeng Group, Weichai Power, Sinotruk, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery, Dongfeng Cummins Co, SAIC Motor Co, Changan Group, Guangzhou Automobile Group, Foton Motor, JAC Motor, Chery Motors, Great Wall Motor, BYD Auto, Huachen Auto, Jiangling Auto, Geely Auto etc. Bohai Piston is the largest single piston manufacturer in scale, which occupied 35% comprehensive market share and over 60% share of the high end piston in China. Oversea customers are throughout North America, Europe, East Asia, Middle East and other areas, Cummins USA, Caterpillar, VW Germany, Fiat and Kohler are the international high-end customers.
The Piston Pin Company is fully invested by Shandong Binzhou Bohai Piston Co., Ltd. This factory includes two production lines, one for the gasoline engine piston pin with the capacity of 5 million pieces, and one for the diesel engine piston pin with the capacity of 3 million pieces. Two more production lines will be installed and the capacity will reach 16million pieces in 2015, one for gasoline engine piston pin and the other for diesel engine piston pin. All the production equipments are applied the domestic and overseas advanced and mature technology. The material will be load and unload automatically. This piston pins on the high starting point and faces the top OEM customers. The main objective gasoline engine piston pin customers are VW, Kohler etc. The main objective diesel engine piston pin customers are Cummins, Daimler, Sinotruck, Caterpillar, Volvo etc.
In order to improve the comprehensive utilization of energy resources and shorten the process, Bohai Piston is the pioneering example of direct usage of AL alloy for production, which avoids the secondary melting of AL alloy, reduces the emission of residue and waste gas. Bohai Piston is fulfilling the social responsibility by practical action.
- Shandong Binzhou Bohai Piston Co., Ltd. 2017-01-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July