Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is a joint venture of Taiwan Unite Leading Co. and Hebei Tianye Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
The annual production capacity of Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is 110,000 units. The registered capital is RMB 68,000,000.00. 12% of our 2,800 employees hold technical positions within the company. We have two main vehicle factories as well as a research and development center.
Within the newly built Zhongxing Auto Factory we have 43 computerized production lines with at total length of 7 kilometers. Our vehicles undergo four processes during manufacturing.
1. Metal punching of body and frame components.
2. Welding of these components.
3. Painting and undercoating of components.
4. Final assembly of all components.
This allows us a total annual production capacity of 110,000 units. We have 2 models that we are very proud of: the Zhongxing SUV and the Zhongxing Pickup Truck series with 20 different models to choose from.
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co. Ltd (ZXAUTO) was one of the first companies to pass CCC certification of automotive products in China. We were the first Chinese manufacturer to have our injection engines pass three environmental “stress tests”
1. Highest ambient temperature of 47º C.
2. Coldest ambient temperature of -45º C.
3. Highest operational altitude of 5231 meters.
All ZXAUTO engines meet the requirements of the European Emissions Laws.
There are more than 130 different part suppliers that ZXAUTO draws from to supply for our 300 plus worldwide dealers and 210 plus worldwide factory authorized repair centers. Our dealer network covers the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, the former Soviet Union, Central and South America, totaling up to 40 countries and growing.
Achievements and Awards
ZXAUTO received their ISO9001: 2000 Certificate in 2002. This was awarded by “The Registration Accreditation Board” (RAB) and CAQC. In April 2003 ZXAUTO became one of the first companies to receive the CCC Certificate, issued by the China Quality Certification Center (CAQC).
ZXAUTO Homepage: http://www.zxauto.com.cn/
- Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd 2009-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July