Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is a joint venture of Taiwan Unite Leading Co. and Hebei Tianye Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
The annual production capacity of Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is 110,000 units. The registered capital is RMB 68,000,000.00. 12% of our 2,800 employees hold technical positions within the company. We have two main vehicle factories as well as a research and development center.
Within the newly built Zhongxing Auto Factory we have 43 computerized production lines with at total length of 7 kilometers. Our vehicles undergo four processes during manufacturing.
1. Metal punching of body and frame components.
2. Welding of these components.
3. Painting and undercoating of components.
4. Final assembly of all components.
This allows us a total annual production capacity of 110,000 units. We have 2 models that we are very proud of: the Zhongxing SUV and the Zhongxing Pickup Truck series with 20 different models to choose from.
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co. Ltd (ZXAUTO) was one of the first companies to pass CCC certification of automotive products in China. We were the first Chinese manufacturer to have our injection engines pass three environmental “stress tests”
1. Highest ambient temperature of 47º C.
2. Coldest ambient temperature of -45º C.
3. Highest operational altitude of 5231 meters.
All ZXAUTO engines meet the requirements of the European Emissions Laws.
There are more than 130 different part suppliers that ZXAUTO draws from to supply for our 300 plus worldwide dealers and 210 plus worldwide factory authorized repair centers. Our dealer network covers the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, the former Soviet Union, Central and South America, totaling up to 40 countries and growing.
Achievements and Awards
ZXAUTO received their ISO9001: 2000 Certificate in 2002. This was awarded by “The Registration Accreditation Board” (RAB) and CAQC. In April 2003 ZXAUTO became one of the first companies to receive the CCC Certificate, issued by the China Quality Certification Center (CAQC).
ZXAUTO Homepage: http://www.zxauto.com.cn/
- Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd 2009-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018