Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd
Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd (SDEC) is the leading manufacturer of diesel engines in China. Its strict emphasis on quality is combined with the latest technology to offer customers a competitive edge. Since its inception, the company has established a reputation for itself as a supplier of quality products. It focuses on quality and aims to achieve total customer satisfaction, both in the products it offers and in the service that follows. This company was founded on the principle to provide the best quality of diesel engine. Satisfied customers throughout the world attest to the accomplishment of that goal.
SDEC looks to the future with a commitment to design innovation and quality products, supported by an outstanding level of customer service. Its reputation was build around unsurpassed product quality, prompt deliveries, immediate parts availability, dependable service, and outstanding customer satisfaction. Today, SDEC is a state-owned hi-tech enterprise with business scope covering diesel engine, fuel-burning system, diesel generator set and investment. Its products have 7 series namely G128/135, C(121), D(143), E, R, H, W. It also has more than 300 kinds of products and the power ranges 50 to 1600HP. These products are widely used in heavy duty vehicles, passenger cars, engineering machinery, ships, mobile power stations etc. In 1994, SDEC was the first company that received ISO 9001 certification in China. SDEC has passed QS9000 and TS16949 certification conducted by TUV Rheinland. In 2002 and 2005, SDEC won the golden award on quality and 6CT natural gas engine, launched by SDEC, was evaluated as the best engine by the World Passenger Car Association.
SDEC is the technical leader of the Internal-combustion Engine Industry in China. It also represents an extensive product line-up to compliment its diesel engine and others. Its highest priority is on customizing products. It is committed to provide what customer wants and provide quality and consistency at the best value.
Its objectives and goals have been to attain the highest technical performance at the most competitive prices. Its products didn’t have any failure in practical application due to high quality. Its commitment to excellence also extends to its leading after-sales service and support programs. This spirit of cooperation is evident in every facet of its operations. It is the quality policy of SDEC to provide the highest quality products, maintain strict conformance with the requirements and specifications of its customers and to provide continuous ongoing improvement in quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd 2009-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July