Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd
Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd (SDEC) is the leading manufacturer of diesel engines in China. Its strict emphasis on quality is combined with the latest technology to offer customers a competitive edge. Since its inception, the company has established a reputation for itself as a supplier of quality products. It focuses on quality and aims to achieve total customer satisfaction, both in the products it offers and in the service that follows. This company was founded on the principle to provide the best quality of diesel engine. Satisfied customers throughout the world attest to the accomplishment of that goal.
SDEC looks to the future with a commitment to design innovation and quality products, supported by an outstanding level of customer service. Its reputation was build around unsurpassed product quality, prompt deliveries, immediate parts availability, dependable service, and outstanding customer satisfaction. Today, SDEC is a state-owned hi-tech enterprise with business scope covering diesel engine, fuel-burning system, diesel generator set and investment. Its products have 7 series namely G128/135, C(121), D(143), E, R, H, W. It also has more than 300 kinds of products and the power ranges 50 to 1600HP. These products are widely used in heavy duty vehicles, passenger cars, engineering machinery, ships, mobile power stations etc. In 1994, SDEC was the first company that received ISO 9001 certification in China. SDEC has passed QS9000 and TS16949 certification conducted by TUV Rheinland. In 2002 and 2005, SDEC won the golden award on quality and 6CT natural gas engine, launched by SDEC, was evaluated as the best engine by the World Passenger Car Association.
SDEC is the technical leader of the Internal-combustion Engine Industry in China. It also represents an extensive product line-up to compliment its diesel engine and others. Its highest priority is on customizing products. It is committed to provide what customer wants and provide quality and consistency at the best value.
Its objectives and goals have been to attain the highest technical performance at the most competitive prices. Its products didn’t have any failure in practical application due to high quality. Its commitment to excellence also extends to its leading after-sales service and support programs. This spirit of cooperation is evident in every facet of its operations. It is the quality policy of SDEC to provide the highest quality products, maintain strict conformance with the requirements and specifications of its customers and to provide continuous ongoing improvement in quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd 2014-10-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019