Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd
Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd (SDEC) is the leading manufacturer of diesel engines in China. Its strict emphasis on quality is combined with the latest technology to offer customers a competitive edge. Since its inception, the company has established a reputation for itself as a supplier of quality products. It focuses on quality and aims to achieve total customer satisfaction, both in the products it offers and in the service that follows. This company was founded on the principle to provide the best quality of diesel engine. Satisfied customers throughout the world attest to the accomplishment of that goal.
SDEC looks to the future with a commitment to design innovation and quality products, supported by an outstanding level of customer service. Its reputation was build around unsurpassed product quality, prompt deliveries, immediate parts availability, dependable service, and outstanding customer satisfaction. Today, SDEC is a state-owned hi-tech enterprise with business scope covering diesel engine, fuel-burning system, diesel generator set and investment. Its products have 7 series namely G128/135, C(121), D(143), E, R, H, W. It also has more than 300 kinds of products and the power ranges 50 to 1600HP. These products are widely used in heavy duty vehicles, passenger cars, engineering machinery, ships, mobile power stations etc. In 1994, SDEC was the first company that received ISO 9001 certification in China. SDEC has passed QS9000 and TS16949 certification conducted by TUV Rheinland. In 2002 and 2005, SDEC won the golden award on quality and 6CT natural gas engine, launched by SDEC, was evaluated as the best engine by the World Passenger Car Association.
SDEC is the technical leader of the Internal-combustion Engine Industry in China. It also represents an extensive product line-up to compliment its diesel engine and others. Its highest priority is on customizing products. It is committed to provide what customer wants and provide quality and consistency at the best value.
Its objectives and goals have been to attain the highest technical performance at the most competitive prices. Its products didn’t have any failure in practical application due to high quality. Its commitment to excellence also extends to its leading after-sales service and support programs. This spirit of cooperation is evident in every facet of its operations. It is the quality policy of SDEC to provide the highest quality products, maintain strict conformance with the requirements and specifications of its customers and to provide continuous ongoing improvement in quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd 2014-10-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September