AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: With more than 50 years of experience in tyre manufacturing, AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. is one of the 23 largest tyre manufacturers in the world today. Founded in 1965 as Henan Tyre, the company was specialized in producing and selling tyres for commercial vehicles and earth-moving machineries. 2012 the first passenger car tyre of the ACE Series was presented. 3 years later the 2nd generation of the ACE Series was presented, which passed the TüV SüD quality test mark.
The company’s headquarters and factory are located in Jiaozuo, a city with approximately 3.5 million inhabitants in the Chinese province of Henan. The production facilities span a floor area of 625,000m2 with more than 9000 employees.
AEOLUS Tyres is a fully owned subsidiary of the China National Chemical Corporation, also known as ChemChina. The company is an O f several Chinese vehicle types and supplies the technical industry. Since 2003 the company’s shares have been traded on the Shanghai Exchange as A-shares.
A PRODUCTION SITE WITH A CONCEPT.
The company premises, located on an area covering approximately 1.3 million square metres, provides space for production and its own research and development department. The impressive new factory connects each step of the value added chain with continuous quality management.
Interested partners of AEOLUS Tyre Corporation are invited to visit our factory. Our headquarters is a place of intense activity – technology, innovation and organisation: you choose the topic.
OUR TYRE BRAND IN THE HEART OF WORLD
AEOLUS products are available in over 80 countries worldwide. Our distribution channels successfully adapt to the very different requirements and market structures time and time again. The following is particularly relevant for Western European countries: We are in a close dialogue with our partners on the ground.
Thomas Wohlgemuth, General Manager West-Europe, sees his main role to be in the strategic positioning of the brand, professional marketing of the products and communication across all channels. He is building the European headquarters in the heart of Germany in order to ensure reliable availability and real-time coordination between dealers and manufacturers from this location.
Central support of our sales partners that is based on accessibility and short response times. This already clearly distinguishes us today from comparable competitors. We are more flexible than others and are closely guided by retailers' real needs.
- AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. 2014-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September