JAC V7 Pickup
2.0T diesel engine
With a maximum power of 85kw and torque of 285Nm(1600-2600rpm), the 2.0T DEV National V engine is in compliant with the emission standard, as well as could minimize fuel consumption through the accurate calculation of each drop’ atomization with the German Bosch high pressure common rail fuel system. Thanks to the rotating speed range for the maximum torque and daily operation is the same broad range, the power performance and acceleration have got improved substantially.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport
- Large Orders Keep Coming in, JAC Helps Revitalize Vietnam Logistics Industry
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020
- JAC Bangladesh Distribution Group Won President’s Industrial Dvpt Award
- JAC Export Maintains a Rapid Growth at the Start of 2021
- JAC light Truck Ranked no.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand for 11 Year in a Row
- JAC Ranks First Place in Uruguay for the Eighth Consecutive Year