JAC V7 Pickup
2.0T diesel engine
With a maximum power of 85kw and torque of 285Nm(1600-2600rpm), the 2.0T DEV National V engine is in compliant with the emission standard, as well as could minimize fuel consumption through the accurate calculation of each drop’ atomization with the German Bosch high pressure common rail fuel system. Thanks to the rotating speed range for the maximum torque and daily operation is the same broad range, the power performance and acceleration have got improved substantially.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held