JAC Kangling J6 Light Truck
Equipped with Dewei D25 engine with National V Emission Standards, Kangling J6 reaches a maximum torque of 360 N.m and a maximum 143 horsepower. Boasting competitive accelerating and climbing capabilities, the truck is mounted with WLY six-speed transmission gearbox.
Kangling J6 has a cargo tank measuring 4,180 mm in length, 2,300 mm in width and 2,200 mm in height. Thus, its tank boasts a total space of 21 cubic meters, improving its loading capacity by 10%.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport
- Large Orders Keep Coming in, JAC Helps Revitalize Vietnam Logistics Industry
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020
- JAC Bangladesh Distribution Group Won President’s Industrial Dvpt Award
- JAC Export Maintains a Rapid Growth at the Start of 2021
- JAC light Truck Ranked no.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand for 11 Year in a Row
- JAC Ranks First Place in Uruguay for the Eighth Consecutive Year