China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
According to the latest statistics, China sold 472,300 units commercial vehicles in November, up by 18% year on year. The monthly sales volume has reached the highest level since January this year.
Among the top ten players in the commercial market, nine reported positive growth while only one saw its sales decline. CNHTC, with an impressive growth rate of 81%, took the lead in the commercial vehicle market.
Commercial Vehicles Sales Ranking in Nov. 2020
It is also worth noting that Foton surpassed Dongfeng and made a new record in its sales in November. Since earlier this year, the two brands have been competing forcing against each other for the top place.
It is also showed that the combined sales volume of the top ten players in the commercial vehicle market in November accounted for 79.79% of the industry’s total and the combined sales volume of the top five accounted for 54.06% of the industry’s total. Foton, Dongfeng, CNHTC and SAIC Maxus Wuling recorded a market share of 13.00%, 12.63%, 11.27% and 10.10% respectively.
From January to November, China’s sales volume of commercial vehicles reached 4.6765 million units, up by 21% year on year. Compared with the sales volume in the same period last year, the sales volume in the first 11 months this year went up by 797,100 units.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October