FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine (FAWDE)
www.chinatrucks.com: Located in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Works (hereinafter referred to as " FAWDE ") is an exclusively-invested enterprise subordinated to China FAW Group Corporation. Established in 1943, and after seven decades of development, the factory now covers an area of 670,000 square meters, with over 3,500 employees, total assets of RMB6.35 billion, and brand intangible assets of RMB10.229 billion. Presently, it possesses four plant areas, including two large engine bases, one engine remanufacturing base, and one modified vehicle research base, and has formed a production system with world-leading equipment, domestic leading management and industry leading quality, with an annual production capacity of 600,000 diesel engines and 15,000 modified vehicles.
FAWDE has domestic leading independent research and development capacity. Relying on the advantage of the technology center of FAW, it has formed an independent research and development mode of open cooperation, built “five independent R&D systems” including the product development process and standard system, and the product development process management system, and set up “five independent R&D technology platforms” involving energy-saving and environmental protection technology, and e-intelligence technology, which is the only enterprise that has various core technologies such as VCU, GPS, EGR, and engine braking in the diesel engine industry, as well as the first enterprise that has successfully developed the four-valve diesel engine and electronic-controlled common-rail diesel engine, and successfully developed and promoted the two-stage supercharged diesel engine in China.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022