FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine (FAWDE)
www.chinatrucks.com: Located in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Works (hereinafter referred to as " FAWDE ") is an exclusively-invested enterprise subordinated to China FAW Group Corporation. Established in 1943, and after seven decades of development, the factory now covers an area of 670,000 square meters, with over 3,500 employees, total assets of RMB6.35 billion, and brand intangible assets of RMB10.229 billion. Presently, it possesses four plant areas, including two large engine bases, one engine remanufacturing base, and one modified vehicle research base, and has formed a production system with world-leading equipment, domestic leading management and industry leading quality, with an annual production capacity of 600,000 diesel engines and 15,000 modified vehicles.
FAWDE has domestic leading independent research and development capacity. Relying on the advantage of the technology center of FAW, it has formed an independent research and development mode of open cooperation, built “five independent R&D systems” including the product development process and standard system, and the product development process management system, and set up “five independent R&D technology platforms” involving energy-saving and environmental protection technology, and e-intelligence technology, which is the only enterprise that has various core technologies such as VCU, GPS, EGR, and engine braking in the diesel engine industry, as well as the first enterprise that has successfully developed the four-valve diesel engine and electronic-controlled common-rail diesel engine, and successfully developed and promoted the two-stage supercharged diesel engine in China.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May